Friday, October 3, 2008

Guilty Pleasure



CHRIS ISAAK - I Want You To Want Me
Vezi mai multe video din Muzica »

Chris Isaak. Same age as me. Spent formative years kicking around SF just like me. Went to same parties. Saw him at the Omni in Oakland 1986-ish? Good show. Very funny stage patter. But really why I like him is that his car pulled up next to mine at a stop light on Pico a couple of years ago and I was staring at his profile to see if that was really him. Fianlly he turns around and give me a big smile and waves. I don't think morrissey would have done that! HA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great Chris story. Seems like he is a geniunely nice person. That probably a huge part of his appeal.

no-where-man said...

I love Chris Isaak! Pipilotti Rist's wicked game piece is the best. Im back! - did i miss anything good?

youth--less said...

yes. i mean chris and pip. no. i mean what did u miss. same old.

still a wicked game

Anonymous said...

yes sigh wicked but she complies like a real whore